Sunday, September 26, 2010

HARVEST!!!

Well, after replanting my garden so late in the season, and then the pregnancy making it difficult for me to do yard work, I had all but given up on my garden this year. However, it wasn't a total lost! I was able to harvest some stuff today to my great delight! I hadn't checked on my zucchini in a few weeks with all the rain, etc. but when I went out there today I found this GIANT zucchini growing in my garden, all my carrots ready to harvest and tons of ripened apples on my apple tree. :) I still have more zucchini and apples to harvest later, but I was so excited!!! And like everyone else in Seattle this year, I have tons of green tomatoes that I'll have to figure out what to do with. BUT, this definitely makes me want to do more gardening next year. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment