Thursday, March 8, 2012

Taiwan Day 4 - "The Squatty"

 Ok, so I did happen to visit the bathroom at the Vegetarian Buffet.  When I first walked in I saw this really nice counter/sink area.  The first thing I noticed was that it was a little low, but I suppose since people here aren't too tall in general that the height is probably just right for the general population. 

Then, I saw this....
Misty dubbed  it "the squatty."  I'm at a high end restaurant here people!  I had forgotten about the squatty and certainly didn't expect to see it at this restaurant.  They did have a normal toilet there too, but I was super surprised!  It was the first of many that I saw and later had to utilize.  I suppose it might be better than having to sit down where you really don't think you should. 
Anyway, that night after we finished eating, we went back to my little aunt's to get our things and my uncle called a cab for us.  It was the last time I saw my uncle for this trip.  I was a bit sad after realizing that. I thought I'd see him at least one more time so didn't think to say good bye properly.  We then headed to Gina's and I think I actually got to bed around 11pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment