Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Since I wasn't sure that I was going to make it to Halloween this year, Luke and I did not dress up with the girls. I was a little sad, but the girls didn't really want to do a family theme anyway. Lily wanted to be Belle, Arya wanted to be Tinker Bell. I have to say though, I LOVED dressing them up all cute and they had a GREAT time at our ward Trunk or Treat.
So, I was really proud of Lily's hair, and jut had to take a picture.

Pumpkin Carving this year got a little crazy. I was more into quantity since the girls wanted their own pumpkins this year, and Luke was definitely into quality. So, Luke did the CTR and I did the other 3. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your pumpkins look great!! I really like to one with the flowers. I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete