Monday, June 20, 2011

Lily's Ballet Production- "Seasons"

Last weekend Lily's Ballet studio had their Spring Production - Seasons. It was really quite amazing and they had paid to have some Pacific Northwest Ballet principals come and participate. Lily was a snowflake in the Winter Season. There's been a lot of rehearsals and a lot of extra volunteer hours, etc. Last Friday I was at the Meydenbauer with ALL of my children from 3-9. Saturday was the show and Lily was there from noon till 7 and I was there from 3-7 with her and Michael. It's a pretty insane time commitment considering Lily is 4 and she's only on stage for roughly 2-3 minutes.

But, we had fun, she did well and she got to dance with her cousin Jeremy. Parents of children participating are suppose to donate 4 hours of volunteer time to get the production together, whether it's backstage help, costume change, or watching kids while they are in the green room. I fulfilled my hours by doing 100 rose bouquets. :) My mom purchased 2 of them for Lily and Jeremy so the flowers that you see Lily holding in the pictures, that's what I did.





Aren't they so adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment