Last year I made just one new year resolution. I've made lots of resolutions in the past with it all fizzing out by the end of January so last year I decided to take just one baby step. I'm proud to report that in 2009 I accomplished my resolution roughly 90% of the time and have now formed a new habit - I now make my bed almost 95% of the time!
So, this year is a little different. I wanted originally to just do one resolution again something that I know I can accomplish, but with a new house and kids getting older I am forcing myself to do more and here's my new list.
1. Make the girls beds everyday
2. Keep my house clean one day at a time (we've worked out a system and it's working so far)
3. Enroll Lily in a ballet class
4. Go to the zoo at least once a month (Luke's parents got us annual zoo passes for the family for Christmas)
5. Do something preschool-ish with Lily at least 45 minutes a day during the week
6. Exercise twice a week (And hey, working in my yard counts!)
7. Attend the temple once a month
8. Go on a date with my husband once a month besides the temple trip
9. Pick up my flute once a month (I was going to say once a week, but lets face it, not going to happen)
10. And... I can't quite make it to 10 so that's that! (Sorry, becoming a better blogger isn't going to make the list )
I've often found that when you tell people you're going to do something there's more motivation to do it. So here I go and wish me luck! I wish all of you a wonderful 2010 year!